sunset Sushi (by Ken Fucci)
Making the roll
The following recipe is suitable for Inside Out rolls.
- slice the tuna for the topping.
- place nori on rolling mat.
- spread the sushi rice all over nori except about 2 cm from the edges.
- lay down crab sticks and masago evenly along the rice line.
- roll the nori like you would maki sushi.
- place a sheet of the pre-cut sliced tuna over the top of wrapped roll.
- use the bamboo mat to press the tuna tighter to the rice.
- slice into about 8 tiny sections.
Please, be social!