Are you tired of having the same boring Gefilte Fish every Passover Seder? From now on, you don’t have to!
Introducing – the Gefilte Sushi. A revolutionary dish that’s a combination of east and west, old and new, savoury and.. tradition!
Yield one Gefilte Sushi roll
- 1 Matzah
- 1 Egg
- 2 Gefilte Fish balls
- 1 Carrot
- Maror (optional)
- Cut the carrot into long and even sticks, about 1cm thick, and boil in a small pot for a few minutes until soft.
- Cut the Gefilte Fish balls into 1cm thick slices, and leave it to rest.
- Soak the Matza in warm water for about 2 minutes. Put the soaked Matza on a large frying pan, and cover it with the egg from both sides.
- Fry the Matza-omlete (a.k.a Matzah brei)and place it on a bamboo rolling mat.
- On top of the Maze brei, place two even rows of Gefilte Fish slices.
- On top of the Gefilte slices, put one even row of boiled carrot.
- Roll, and cut.
Best served with horseradish.
No Ingredients Found !
No Steps Found !