Dynamite Sushi (by Claire)
- 2 cups sushi rice.
- 2-3 nori sheets
- BBQ eel
- crab sticks
- small cream cheese
- crushed macadamia nuts
Making the roll
The following recipe is suitable for Inside Out rolls.
- crush macadamia nuts.
- place nori on rolling mat.
- spread the sushi rice all over nori except about 2 cm from the edges.
- lay down your eel, avocado slices, scallion, crab sticks and cream cheese on the nori.
- roll the nori inside out.
- take the ready inside out roll and roll it in crushed macadamia nuts.
- deep fry for a few seconds, and slice.
- serve with spicy mayo and eel sauce drizzled on top.