Dynamite Sushi (by Claire)
Making the roll
The following recipe is suitable for Inside Out rolls.
- crush macadamia buts.
- place nori on rolling mat.
- spread the sushi rice all over nori except about 2 cm from the edges.
- lay down your eel, avocado slices, scallion, crab sticks and cream cheese on the nori.
- roll the nori inside out.
- take the ready inside out roll and roll it in crushed macadamia buts.
- deep fry for a few seconds, and slice.
- serve with spicy mayo and eel sauce drizzled on top.
Send us your sushi recipeIf you want your own sushi recipe to display on makemysushi.com - fill in the form below with the needed information. If you wouldn't like your e-mail address to be displayed mention it in the body of the recipe description.